Robust construction and precision engineering result in the most reliable bulk feed tank on the market.
- Engineered for optimal structural strength
- Precisely manufactured to high Westeel standards
- G115 galvanized steel wall sheets
- 44" high wall sheets requiring less parts for assembly
- Ultra-flat 4" corrugation ensures less product hang-up and enhanced vertical strength
SUPERIOR BIN CLEAN-OUT
Westeel Bulk Feed Tank features a 60-degree hopper cone slope. Combined with the wall sheets' ultra-flat 4" wide corrugation pattern and lack of internal stiffeners, the bin delivers a far superior bin clean-out.
STRONG WORRY-FREE CONSTRUCTION
Westeel's Bulk Feed Tanks are designed and engineered for optimal structural strength able to withstand high wind speeds up to 151 km/h (94 mph). The extra robust construction allows for a peak load of:
- 454 kgs (1000 lbs) for bins with a 1.82 m (6') diameter
- 907 kgs (2000 lbs) for bins with a 3.64 m (12') diameter
- 1814 kgs (4000 lbs) for bins with a 4.55 m (15') diameter
QUALITY DESIGN AND EASY ASSEMBLY
As with all Westeel products, the Bulk Feed Tank benefits from a computer assisted manufacturing process that produces precision cut sheets every time. The result is tighter seals at the connection points and an easier to assemble bin. The 44" high wall sheets are larger than the industry standard, allowing for more storage in every bin tier, fewer parts to assemble and decreased installation time.
- 60-degree hopper cone slope
- 16" cone opening
- Remote cap opener
- Wide 20" fill cap
- Roof ladder
- Maximum 40 lbs/ft3 product load