Senior Design Engineer
Manitoba | Canada
The Senior Design Engineer is responsible for the technical design, development, and testing of agricultural storage products in line with relevant Codes.
Total Vacancy : 1
Salary : 0
Position Type : Full_Time
- Detailed Engineering Calculations and Analysis
- Creating and/or modifying drawings on the AutoCad/Inventor programs
- Technical Support to other departments
- Works on special Engineering projects related to product development and improvement, as well as manufacturing applications.
- Ensures that design parameters are consistent with applicable codes.
- Prepare drawings, manuals, technical documents as required
- Design and conduct tests to verify theoretical designs
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of applicable codes, standards, welding symbols and techniques
- Knowledge of applicable fabrication techniques
- Coordinates activities of junior staff (Mentor)
- Cross training of other branch staff as required.
- Assist in back-up coverage for other positions in branch as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Completion of post secondary education in the area of Engineering.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer with APEGM.
- Structural and steel design experience required.
- Finite Element Analysis conversant.
- Previous experience in manufacturing required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time Management skills required.
- Team player.
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad/Inventor & Microsoft Suite products
- Finite Element Analysis capabilities
How To Apply :
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please cite the position title in the subject line and include salary expectations.
Fax to: (204) 235-0796
450 Rue Desautels
MB R2H 3E6